Are you looking to take your game to the next level?
Immerse yourself in a 2-day Tour-level assessment of all facets of your golf game. Tour pros know that their game is only as strong as their weakest link. Working with our world-renowned coaches, you will receive a complete golf assessment of your golf game- skill, body, mind, and play- using the same evaluation processes and technology used with Tour pros.
3 Day Journey
Building a better game for you by training with performance building exercises.
Get exclusive training with our team and work with the best.
Come out of THE Experience with more training than a normal session.
Ready to Book?
- Two nights of accommodations at the AC Marriott, (Upon request)
- Tour Caliber Custom Club Fitting with The Golf Room’s Master Fitter
- Trackman Ball flight and Swing Assessment by Golf Digest “Best Young Teacher in America”, Kyle Morris
- Boditrak and K-vest assessment
- Titleist Performance Institute physical evaluation with top 50 Golf Digest Fitness Professional Lindsay Becker
- DISC Golf personality profile and mental performance evaluation by Dr. Todd Kays
- Customized online Edufii portal to keep daily activities and videos
- Personalized workout, practice plan, and mental training plan
- 10:00-12:00 AM 60 Shot Trackman combine, short game assessment, and custom club evaluation at The Golf Room
- 12:00-1:00 PM TPI Evaluation and K-Vest screening at The Golf Room
- Mental Performance Evaluation and DISC Profile analysis at The Golf Room
- 2:00-3:00 PM Meeting with coaches to recap results at The Golf Room
- 3:00-5:00 PM Work with Kyle Morris at The Golf Room
- 5:00-6:00 PM Work with Dr. Kays at The Golf Room
- 8:15-8:45 AM Warm up with Lindsay
- 9:00-10:00 AM Work with Dr. Kays at Golf Club of Dublin or TGR (Weather Permitting)
- 10:00-12:00 PM Work with Kyle at Golf Club of Dublin or TGR (Weather Permitting)
- 12:00-12:30 PM Lunch
- 1:00-3:00 PM Play nine holes with Kyle and Dr. Kays at Golf club of Dublin
- 3:30-4:30 Workout with Lindsay
Optional round with guest at Central Ohio Golf Course (Price not included)
$4,250 paid in full before arrival
+400 if you would like AC Marriott Hotel Reservations
What does the swing evaluation accomplish?
With use of Trackman, Boditrak, and K-Vest 3d technology, Director of Instruction, Kyle Morris will determine exactly what is happening with your club, ball flight, and body during your golf swing. The BodiTrak pressure mat will measure your weight distribution and weight shift during your swing, while K-vest captures a 3d motion helps capture your body efficiency in motion. All this technology combined with his world class eye allows Kyle to determine exactly what is happening in your golf swing and where inefficiencies and inconsistencies occur. Additionally, you will undergo a short-game and putting analysis with Trackman technology and an equipment evaluation to make sure your clubs fit your swing and there are no gaps in your bag. After leaving “The Experience” you will know how to properly practice, how to be your own coach, and be on the road to building the swing of a lifetime
What is the Physical element accomplish:
Day 1 will start with a Physical Performance Assessment with Director of Performance & Rehabilitation, Lindsay Becker. Often, problems in the golf swing are due to physical limitations. Struggling to stay in posture, limited turn in the backswing, and lacking clubhead speed can all be due to physical limitations. Identifying these limitations and how they are impacting your swing is imperative in helping you maximize your golf potential and eliminating a weak link in your chain. The Physical Performance Assessment will evaluate your flexibility, strength, coordination, balance, and power as related to your golf swing.
What does the mental performance training accomplish?
After your physical assessment, you will meet with Dr. Todd Kays to develop your golf mental profile. Are you a great range player but struggle on the course? Do you have trouble closing and actually winning golf tournaments? Do you tend to play poorly in big tournaments? All of these scenarios can be due to poor mental performance. Dr. Kays will help determine your individual learning style and how you respond to stressful situations. Using Inner Balance and FocusBand technology, he will assess how your heart rate and brain respond to pressure situations and what happens when you’re standing over the ball ready to hit. Most importantly, he will teach you how to defend against this when you experience it on the course and the remedy to overcome adversity and thrive under pressure.SCHEDULE THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME NOW!